ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
BASIC DAVINCI RESOLVE
FINAL CUT PRO 7
• 3.5GHz INTEL CORE i7 with 4GB GTX 680 GRAPHICS and 16GB RAM running WINDOWS 7
• CANON 5D MARK II 1080P DSLR
• SMALLHD 5.6″ HDMI FIELD MONITOR
• ZOOM H4N AUDIO RECORDER with AZDEN SGM-1X SHOTGUN MIC
• 15MM REDROCKMICRO SUPPORT RIG with MICRO FOLLOW FOCUS:BLUE
Connor found that cinematography and film production was his passion at a young age. It started with simple snowboard and bike videos with friends and during his Sophmore, Junior and Senior years at Monte Vista High School, he began producing promotional videos for ASB. Connor also began working on short films with his friend Michael Schwarcz. Connor is now a Junior at Chapman University in Orange, California where he is majoring in Film Production with an emphasis in Cinematography. While he continues to make films and work on his own projects, Connor aims to work on larger and larger productions and continues to progress his skills as a cinematographer.
Whoops! There doesn't seem to be any blog posts at this time. Come back later?